I made a blog for the collection of photos made by NX system. This is wordpress-based site, opened for all NX owners. If you have something interesting, please try to find time to upload some photos. But – only the best of yours shots. It’s – rule!
This is an attempt to create a hall of fame NX photographers. I chosen wordpress, because the idea is do not create ‘just another gallery’, main target – authors of photos should have possibility to post few words for photos, or, may be, a big article with photos. The site will never contain advertising.
‘How to’ here
Here the main information:
How about make the Hall of Fame users of the NX system? I decided to try it and invite you to participate. You can do this at least once, and your photos will delight visitors to the site, the owners of NX system. That’s why this site was created.
Welcome to the club.nxcsc.com
I chosen wordpress engine, because the idea is do not create ‘just another photogallery’, main target – authors of photos should have possibility to post few words for photos, or, may be, a big article with photos.
There are a few things that you need to know:
- The principle of publishing – pre-moderation
- You can add any copyrights to your photos
- You can add any information (unlimited if in text), except for commercial advertising
- It would be nice if you add information about how the picture was taken Like ‘NX10, 30/2, f8, 1/200, ISO400, Crossroads near small town, North of Scotland’. But it is not necessary.
- Please, show your best photos
- If you have good photos, but placing them on the site seems too difficult for you, then I can help you. Contact HERE. (but this is an extreme case, I would not do it often)
- The club.nxcsc.com – special part based on nxcsc.com resource (To make art of photography is not mixed with information about the system)
If you’re interested, you only have a few simple rules:
- Photos should be uploaded to this site (no links from Flickr, Picasa etc.)
- Photos should be 1920x1920px or less, 3mb or less and with full EXIF info.
- No more than 10 photos in one post but not less than one & No more than two posts per week
- Title, category, tags and featured image must be specified by you. (note: “Featured” category must be specified if you want your message was shown on the homepage)
- The contents of the photographs and text must conform to common sense and law.
Of course, if all else fails, then I’m not upset. The main thing – do not stop doing something interesting!